[DeTomaso] Handling Problem

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 29 11:49:52 EDT 2009

Tommy Hodges determined my accident was caused by the same thing. The rear upright cracked and caused the car to steer with the rear wheels instead of the front. Pulled one way under acceleration and drove the other when I lifted. Steering wheel/front wheel position became irrelevant.

Sort it out before you drive it.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708