[DeTomaso] Holley Carb jet extension-stalls on braking

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 20:48:52 EDT 2009

Clay,
     The 800 might be just what the doctor ordered for the stroker.  The 270
HP at the wheels sounds like a pretty good number for a stock engine,  that
may be due to the big 800 that you are running?  I'm guessing that with the
smaller carb,  that 270 will drop some but the drivability will improve?  If
it was me,  I wouldn't worry about a new carb at this time.  Save your money
for that stroker!  I'm no carb expert,  but those are my thoughts.

Art