[DeTomaso] Holley Carb jet extension-stalls on braking

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:33:05 EDT 2009

If I do stroke the engine to around 398 or so would the 800 cfm carb then be about right?
I hate to buy a diff carb right now.  Is the only down side wasting a little more gas cause I dont drive it a whole lot.
I may pull the engine/tranny this winter for a 3.77 gear and stroke it to around 398 or maybe the 408.

Am I about the only person with an 800 cfm on a stock engine?

Thanks
Clay