[DeTomaso] Booster talk

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jul 21 15:59:00 EDT 2009

Yes, but it takes more than sleeving down the front part of the bore. You'd have to turn down the front part of the slave piston and sleeve down half the bore for that piston in order to get a change in pressure. I think you'd need a notably longer cylinder and piston combination to retain sufficient clearances to make the two circuits work with redundancy to failure in one circuit. I can look for it and we can take it apart together. Note that my cylinder is very early in case they changed during production.

Tomas