[DeTomaso] Booster talk

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Jul 17 11:07:58 EDT 2009

Dear Thomas,

I have his big brake setup with the dual master cylinder plus balance bar.

I had been plagued with unsatisfactory brakes in all forms of upgrade modifications and finally used the money gun to solve the problem. The "ultimate" brake system as installed by Dennis Quella is a big improvement. I have had no problems with it. It is the best brakes I have had on the car. The brakes are fade free and work well at the track. BUT, I am of the opinion that their "feel" is not as completely reassuring as I would like. I would not take them off and go to anything else, though. So, good brake system, but expensive.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles