[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 60, Issue 16

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 11:44:45 EDT 2009

Went to our local cruise night last night
210 cars... 2 Panteras.. Ron brought his
monster 5.4 powered car out... with more dyno
and tweaking they have 547 hp at the rear wheels now
They gave out 11 $50 raffle prizes
I talked to one of my old autocross buddies (several times
National Champion) and he told me they will be running
at Great America in a couple weeks and asked if
I would bring the Pantera out.... These are Corvette guys
asking the Pantera guy to show up... way cool
Night did not end up all well as the car would not fire
So I went and got the trailer and dragged it back to the shop
Not sure if it just wanted to get in the trailer as we were
talking about racing again (it does not know it needs to be running)
MIght be the Msd as it only had fire just for a quick minute

Bob
**************S T R E T C H  your technology dollars with great laptop
deals from Dell!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223081712x1201714210/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2