[DeTomaso] Mostly OT, Night Cruise in Lillestrom Norway

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Tue Jul 14 17:49:27 EDT 2009

Hi,
I you have half an hour to spare, you might watch our Night Cruise on
youtube.
On the 4th of july we had more than 3000 amcars (as we call them in Norway)
in our little town. Also three DeTomasos were there.
The best part this year were the cruise passing between the audience and a
rock-concert. I was selling t-shirts almost the whole evening, so these
takes are nice to see for me too. :-)
Preview (with t-shirt motive drawn by MK John of Minnesota.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8bpCJyIsY&feature=related
First of four: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuxZoy-N4s0&feature=related

espen in norway