[DeTomaso] Mostly OT, Night Cruise in Lillestrom Norway

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:25:43 EDT 2009

Very interesting!  I am delighted to see all the American cars - NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE AMERICAN - but the fact that people, world wide are car nuts.  '55 Buick, low-riders, '55-'57 Chevy's, muscle cars.  I'm glad that America went through that stage ('50's - '70's) building such great cars.

Man, I used to read Hot Rod magazine back in the 1950's, lusting over the cars.

Great show Norway!!!!!!!!!!

---Bill Lewis