[DeTomaso] Fw:  Poor Brakes

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue Jul 14 05:59:27 EDT 2009

I'm missing something. I get boosted brakes at random times. 1 out of 15 attempts at speed will give me good brakes. If the diaphram was cracked or rotted, it would never work.
Where is the check valve? My flex line going to the booster has been replaced within the last 10 years and goes into a banjo fitting.
I have a dual CNC master btw.