[DeTomaso] QUELLA 3-PASS RADIATOR PART#??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 15:08:47 EDT 2009

I want to replace my tired Quella triple pass aluminum radiator with
the same item.

Dennis has not sold this for some years now, and would have to order
it from Ron Davis Radiators in Arizona, his supplier.

Problem is, neither Dennis or Davis know the part #, and without that,
they can't just build and ship my replacement; they need me to ship my
old unit so they can duplicate it.

I really want to just do a simple one-weekend R&R, not get into a
weeks long hassle of shipping, etc.

Ron Davis puts the part # on the bottom of their radiators, a 5-digit
number.  On mine, Dennis has ground it off; no doubt to force re-
ordering from him rather than direct. NIce...

Any chance any of you have that #?  Or the same radiator with the
number still on it?

Thanks,

Larry