[DeTomaso] Oil temp sending unit

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jul 7 09:25:08 EDT 2009

Try to judge how far the sender will go and try to avoid tape beyond the point then covered by the oil pan threads. The oil pan is a bit special, as it's in theory grounded by the mounting screws only. On one of my coolant tubes (with a temp sender) that is suspended by rubber only I added a separate ground wire to make the sender work.

Tomas