[DeTomaso] Damper

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Thu Jul 2 15:05:15 EDT 2009

Mike,

    The pics of your Powerbond damper look identical to the Pioneer that I
have.  My "Pioneer" version has a Powerbond logo etched into the outer ring
which looks like a "PB" in a circle.  The degrees are marked from -50 to +10
degrees in 2 degree increments with additional marks at 90/180/270 degrees.
If yours had these same marks, I'll bet they're the same damper.

The pics are attached here and sent direct to you but they'll be stripped by
the list server.  This way you can give an opinion as to how close they are
to each other.  What do you think?

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505