[DeTomaso] Radiator drain and new hoses

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 23:19:08 EST 2009

This may get me kicked off the DeTomaso Mail list.... I use anal lube for installing hoses.
It's water soluble, and lubricates better than KY jelly, WD40 or hairspray(?).
If there was anything more lubricious, those that use it for it's intended purpose
would use it instead. Just a little dab will do you......and then I double clamp.
You may laugh, but for the hose on the outlet of the water pump that snakes around
the shift linkage, it works wonders!
Besides, it makes for great conversations when your neighbor finds it in your tool box.