[DeTomaso] Radiator drain and new hoses

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jan 26 15:28:25 EST 2009

Hi Clay,

You can use a garden hose to flush out the lines and radiator. It is a good
idea to flush it in the opposite direction on the normal flow.

I always heat the hoses up in a pan of water on the stove. "Yes dear it's
hose soup".

I then keep her pissed at me by using her hair spray as the hose lub. It
will help it slide on but then dry sticky to hold / seal the hose on.

Larry (sounds dirty when I type it too) - Cleveland