[DeTomaso] dumb question

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 14:09:14 EST 2009

Julian and all,

Yes, Lockton Risk does have a track event specific insurance policy available.

Info here:

http://hpdeins.locktonaffinity.com/Contact.aspx

It is only available for drivers who are registered in an event that has received prior approval from Lockton.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE?

I just, two minutes ago, got off the phone with the Lockton agent who handles this policy.

We spoke for about 20 minutes and it appears our event will have no problem getting
approved for this insurance.? Only exception will most likely be the Exhibition Races for
Group A cars.? I'll be talking with him again next week to iron out some details; he had a
meeting that cut our talk a bit short.

I was holding off mentioning this until I had more details, but with the cat out of the bag,
I wanted to let you guys know it is in process.

When I know more, you'll know more,

Larry
PCNC Motorsports Director