[DeTomaso] Reno-Fernley track report

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Jan 22 12:26:52 EST 2009

OK, I have not seen the landscape.  But I maintain that the high speed
dismount carries the most chance of damage and the damage will be
greater.

I'll be there (if anything runs) and I have memorized the secret to
surviving track days. (Throttle works both ways)

Again, thanks for the effort!

David, "local yuk" (that should date me)

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: