[DeTomaso] Advice Needed

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:29:24 EST 2009

You should file a dispute ASAP.

While I support the vendors, we as customers are in the business of buying
goods and services, not playing Banker to finance their business when things
are tough, that is what a line of credit is for.

Hate to be a hard ass, but by waiting, you are playing with fire and face
the very real possibility of losing it when he shuts down hisd bank account
and merchant account.

Michael in Savannah