[DeTomaso] Modena 2009: Message from the Swedish Club

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Tue Jan 20 00:04:22 EST 2009

TO THE DETOMASO FORUM:

The message below was sent to me by Christer Lofstrom last week just before
the announced deadline for signing up for the Modena 2009 Tour.  He had
asked me to post it for all to see but I forgot that the server would strip
the original attachment.  The server held the message for several days
before it was delivered without the text.

Here is the message from Christer and the Swedish Club which, except for my
ignorance, everyone would have seen last week:

Januari 2009

Dear De Tomaso enthusiasts.

In wery few days comes the last occasion to decide to
Participate in "50 years of De Tomaso celebration" in
Modena - Italy.

Few weeks ago some has started to critisase the idea
of the meeting on grounds that the factory is closed
sinced 2004 etc.

This point so typical for some spare parts dealer, has
forgot that we have organised always for enthusiasts
by enthusiasts, to meet and enjoy each other company,
maybe for the last time on historic ground.

One member of the American e-mail list, wrote
"you can't afford not to participate".

Iff you need info go to www.detomaso.nu where you can
download files on the meeting.

Yours