[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 54, Issue 19-Wife Money

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 13:51:54 EST 2009

I have been talking about getting an adventure
motorcycle with the wife who is dead set against it

I rented one a few weeks back and tweaked myself
with a cracked rib so she is now really against any
more motorcycles...I have 6 if you count my tote goat and newly purchased
trail 70

I mentioned the new motor for the Firebird and she
told me happy birthday

I know she is thinking if I  piss the money away on
a new motor I won't we buying a new bike

Tom.... hope you get your new motor done
for Reno... It would be great to see you back
on the track.. I heard the boys are visiting the
track this week to figure out the best configuration

Bob Benson #3
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)