[DeTomaso] The Pantera muffler of the century!

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Jan 16 15:13:44 EST 2009

I was a little tired of the Supertrapp mufflers since they where to loud when using many discs for a good flow. The Pantera has very limited space for a good dampening volume of air in the original muffler housing. As usual, the only way was to fabricate something myself. And, as usual, one more time, I ended up with a one of a kind Pantera muffler. You dont believe it until you see it. What ever you think of it, it really looks factory made, ehhh, from the outside....
20 images, from start to finisch.
http://www.hemipanter.se
Klick "News".
Goran