[DeTomaso] reno-fernely track days

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Wed Jan 14 15:35:13 EST 2009

Just as a reminder:  Poor folks sometimes have to pick and choose events
- most of the "fun" weekends fill early.

Its nice to be able to budget and choose as early as possible, otherwise
one might get stuck at a "sit on the courthouse lawn and repeat "yes, it
really is a Cleveland" - and I am lucky to stand one day of this per
year.

thanks for the info!