[DeTomaso] reno-fernely track days

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 15:22:12 EST 2009

Did I miss the announcment/prices info for the convention track days?????
David in Durango

No; remember, the track days, car show etc are NOT a "POCA" thing; such
events are under the auspices of a Chapter. I'm told the Nor-Cal Panteras track
committee will announce prices, schedules, course maps etc in the March issue of
your POCA newsletter. The delay should be no big deal since the Fun Rally in
Reno is scheduled nearly a month later this year than traditional. FWIW- J
DeRyke