[DeTomaso] Keith Craft ebay engines

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 08:48:53 EST 2009

Keith Craft has been in business a very long time.

My brother got an engine from him several years ago.  He didn't have any
problems.

Like Will D., I wonder about the ProComp parts, though.  I believe they're
the ones that do poor copies of successful parts - like the CHI 3V heads.

I haven't met Keith, nor have I bought anything from the machine shop, but
my impression is that he has a very good reputation.  He does a lot of 5.0
and FE work.  He normally has a full or 2-page ad in the Mustang magazines,
plus he spends time on www.clubcobra.net.