[DeTomaso] Keith Craft ebay engines

Patrick Hals patrickhals at skynet.be
Mon Jan 12 04:22:05 EST 2009

Anyone with experience with Keith Craft engines, advertizing on EBay ? see for instance, item number 120361213701?
Any other Ebay engine builder that could be recommended or equally, disadvised ? I've read some nasty stories about fraudulent Ebay engine builders regularly advertizing, and disappearing with downpayments.... which is no surprise, so I'd also like to know who to stay away from .
If answers are to be considered as confidential, don't hesitate to let me know.
Many thanks
Patrick