[DeTomaso] Comments about engine build welcome

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Jan 11 12:30:46 EST 2009

Dear Dan,
 Don't your fingers &/or brain get tired from things like your last post?? Seriously, your knowledge on
engine building is unbelieveable & appreciated not only by myself but I'm sure everyone else here on
the Forum! I just wanted to say "Thank you - Thank you" again for the help you gave me about 5 years
ago when I had to rebuild my blown (dropped a valve-DUH!) engine. Since rebuilt I've put many track
events, 20K miles & one ORR under my belt & she still runs like a "stripped a** ape"! Anyone building
an engine should definitely talk to Dan - especially if you haven't ever attempted it before (like me) :>))

Bob Radefeld