[DeTomaso] Texas, Nevada & Nebraska Open Road Race

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:14:02 EST 2009

Don't forget the 'round-the-campfire' sing-along. Send me some of that aerospace high tech radar avoiding coating.DawgI don't recall ever doing that at Big Bend.  There is a moonshine tasting in Sanderson one night.  I think the
sing-alongs go with the room swapping, spooning and womens clothing I've heard about at some of the other
events you've attended...not that there's anything wrong with that.
Hugs,