[DeTomaso] Rotors........Again!

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 09:38:42 EST 2009

Ok, I just got of the phone with tech services at Wagner.  They show the
bd60209 as a two piece .94 thick rotor for a 68 Mustang and other fords.  I
found a part# bd60208 for a 67 Mustang and he found that to be a two piece
.81 thick rotor with all other dimensions checking out as well.

Can someone confirm that the part# you have is 60209?

I am going to call my parts guy and see if he is willing to order me a set
of the 60208's...................Or maybe he just won't want to deal with me
anymore ;-)

Ian