[DeTomaso] Pantera vs. Saturn drag race

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Wed Jan 7 02:35:58 EST 2009

I must say that watching a shuttle launch at night from Cocoa Beach is
damn impressive if you haven't seen an Apollo launch IRL :-)

My wife said it was visible also from Ft Lauderdale.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21