[DeTomaso] Photos loaded onto POCA site

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:55:12 EST 2009

Hi all,

First of all,  a belated thanks to all who offered ftp space for my pictures
after AOL decided to get out of the business of hosting photos. I really do
appreciate it. I haven't done anything until now for lack of time.

On the other hand, I took advantage of some spare moments over the holidays
to take a look at the options and decided that the most logical place to
load my DeTomaso pictures would be the new, shiny POCA webpage.

I haven't reloaded 100% of the pictures that I had before, but I have loaded
new pictures from the last couple of trips to Le Mans.

I've also loaded the write-up of the past 2 trips as a MS Word document.

Pictures may be found at:

There are two options - you can see the photos resized, or for the photo
montage things you need to select "full size" in order to be able to read
the text and see the pictures.

Thanks to the POCA people for making this resource available.

Cheers!