[DeTomaso] sway or not.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:08:52 EST 2009

Well, they do NOW, they didn't always and many still don't ( Real Race cars
that is ) , but I'm always up for learning more.  Thanks for offering the
education. I know we can always depend upon each other to learn more about
our cars and ...well on this list...almost anything.  This means only one
thing, i"m getting older and that means my real race car days are getting
longer ago. This one time, Fred Flintstone and and were neck and neck going
around Bed Rock in the 500, so close I could hear the his

Michael in Savannah

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia