[DeTomaso] MSD "Lazer Gauges"

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 20:55:48 EST 2009

Boyd (and anyone else),

    Give me a list of which MSD gauges you want, and I'll see what kind of deal I can get.  I think they still have:

2 5/8 100 PSI oil pressure
2 5/8 250 def f water temp
2 5/8 fuel level
2 5/8 volt and amp
2 1/16 30 PSI boost
2 1/6 250 deg F trans temp (I think this can be used for oil temp also if 250 is high enough)

5 inch 10,000 RPM tach
5 inch 8,000 RPM tach with 25 PSI boost
3 5/8 10,000 RPM tach
3 5/8 8,000 RPM tach

These are all selling for $200+, but I think I can get them for about $50 each

Ken