[DeTomaso] headlights vs temp guage

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 21 11:52:03 EST 2009

I used to have this problem on my car.
I don't know why it does it like Bill explains, but I had a mercedes that
had about 30 black wires that all came together behind the dash to ground
everything.  I thought well maybe they know something I do not.  So I
reground the council, speedo gage cluster and the solenoid box under the
dash and the problem went away.
Rich