[DeTomaso] tire pressure help needed-Jim brings up a GOOD point

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 12:20:05 EST 2009

FWIW, BFG Radial TA's are crappy tires!  They offer little to no traction compared to
modern tires and tire compounds.  I couldn't believe how differently my Pantera drove when
I mounted the Toyo tires on the original Campys.  I will never put Radial TA's or Euro TA's
on any car!

And yes, I would like at set of Campy clones with Michelin Pilot Sport tires, but that's just
not in the budget now.  Maybe next year.  I've gotta finish the engine rebuild first.

Cheers!
Garth