[DeTomaso] tire pressure help needed-Jim brings up a GOOD point

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 14:35:21 EST 2009

Garth...

I've owned many BFG's, had some of the first T/A's back in the 70's.They were the tire to have back then. Since  then the quality has gone down IMO. But you're right, today's modern compound tires are much better! And companies like BFG need to step up there game! At least with the High Performance tires?

So...how's the engine coming along?

Curt