[DeTomaso]   Spare parts for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 22:31:37 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/10/09 16 15 30, brogers at optonline.net writes:

> Any Pantera Parts dealers on here offer an EFI they sell and stand behind?
> Better than webers for weekend use?

Pantera Performance Center has sold a Haltec system for years.   Gary Hall
sold an IR system for awhile; I don't know if he still does though.   Wilkinson
has dabbled in fuel injection, I think using a throttle-body system.

Another choice that's finding great favor with the GT40 crowd is the Dynatek
Classic system.   This is an IR system that is made to accurately replicate
Webers for a proper 'vintage' look.

http://www.dynatekracing.com/fuelinjection.htm

Finally, Mike Trusty brews his own custom IR fuel injection package, which
has had rave reviews from Mad Dog.   Mike has this system on both his Pantera
and GT40--neither of which are running (!) so he can't issue a first-hand
review.

Get going Mike!   Summer is fast approaching! :>)