[DeTomaso]   Spare parts for sale

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 00:02:05 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/10/09 4:15:28 PM, brogers at optonline.net writes:

> Any Pantera Parts dealers on here offer an EFI they sell and stand behind?
> Better than webers for weekend use?

D Quella sels an 8-stack unit on dual IR intakes that works well. Many of the
guys into open track events use it. I drove one example: a 392 stroker with a
radical solid roller cam, that starts and idles at 500 rpm..... the fuel
control is astounding! THe owner is a computer-phobic; when the thing didn't
top-end like he thought it ought to, someone US-mailed him a CD that he put into a
laptop and loaded a new control program. That was 5 years ago. The single
downside is, last I heard the cost was $4500. FWIW- J DeRyke