[DeTomaso] Carb question

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 20:45:03 EST 2009

Dear Brent,

                 If you want the best possible carb for that engine, then I
would suggest you click on    www.chucknuytten.com       Send him all the
specifics about the engine, transaxle and Pantera that he asks for and see
what he recommends.  Then I would suggest that you simply buy the modified
and improved carb that says fits your engine.  I have had him rebuild two
carbs for my engines and the information that he requests is more than
anyone else that I've dealt with.   The dyno testing of the engines has
shown that based on the information I supplied and his experience, the carbs
were supplied with nearly optimal jetting that was within one jet size of
the final configuration.   Charlie McCall also recommends him.   I don't
think that you'll be disappointed.   FWIW.

                         Warmest regards, Chuck Engles