[DeTomaso] GT-5 parts - where to find a frog eye head light bucket and handbrake add-on calipers?

Jan Krakevik jcf at ragai.com
Fri Feb 6 03:44:18 EST 2009

hi
for Jensen parts try Martin Robey http://www.martinrobey.com/

we rebuild the calipers on a jensen Interceptor and they look very similar
as the GT5 S ones

http://picasaweb.google.com/Jancarfactory

Best regards,

Jan Einar Krakevik
Director
JAN CAR FACTORY, UAB
Sirokomles g. 38, Nemezis, LT-13262, Vilniaus raj., Lithuania
tel: +370 685 50623
+474 106 3733
e-mail: jan at jancarfactory.com
www.jancarfactory.com