[DeTomaso] Reply to Madawgs rambling about "Peter the German"-WITH Pantera content

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Thu Feb 5 11:40:13 EST 2009

Howdy Pantera forum.Some of the dawgs story about me is a little inaccurate,but yes I'm still alive and lurking on the forum.After I had to sell my Autorepairshop 5 years ago for health reasons and because I could not find any first class technicians,I moved to my ranch and enlarged the old west movie set( www.whitehorseranch.com  Germans please do NOT look at the site,plenty of gun pics and a gunshop with guns for sale) has 20 buildings now and a small shop with a PANTERA in it.4475 that I bought as a basketcase some years back.most bodywork is done and it is primered.Transmission overhauled and many small parts blasted and painted.The going is slow since I can only do a little at a time,but hope to finish it this year.Hope to see some of the old Team Pantera Racing guys again soon
I missed you all terribly
Peter the German