[DeTomaso] original air cleaner

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Tue Feb 3 21:59:19 EST 2009

I have seen some that had the standard blue top, and some that have the chrome
top/lid.

Chuck

In a message dated 2/2/09 13 27 23, detomaso at luleweb.se writes:

> Which air cleaner was original on a Pantera?
> Which type of lid?
> Which air cleaner decal?
>
> Which other Ford cars and engine have the same/ similar air cleaner and
> lids?

Anders,

Panteras used the standard air cleaner as fitted to the Mustang etc. of the
day.   There were slight changes from year to year, as the Mustang changed due
to smog laws etc.

Mike

Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports scores to
Internal Virus Database is out of date.