[DeTomaso] original air cleaner

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 15:56:33 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/3/09 11:54:49 AM, guson at home.se writes:

> The one I got hold of was supposedly a Pantera air cleaner. It was black
> wrinkle finish with a plated lid. The snorkel points forward/right.

Euro Panteras, not having gone through the same distribution channels, might
have gotten more attractive air cleaners, but U.S. Panteras got plain-vanilla
Ford passenger car/truck stuff with all the smog-compliant hoses, air-doors &
choke-stoves etc. What you describe is similar to what Mangustas got as-stock
and they were quite attractive. FWIW- J DeRyke