[DeTomaso] Photos needed for TPR site

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Feb 2 08:22:13 EST 2009

Hey all you Open Road Race Veterans,

New improvements to the TPR website have resulted in a separate article
page for each participant who has ever driven a Pantera in an Open Road
Race event.

Check out http://www.teampanteraracing.com and got to TPR Members.

The trouble is, I don't have photos for a lot of you, and I'd like to
put up some representation of your Pantera on the site.

The Dog might know how to run a computer enough to check email and send
out some slacker comments, but sometimes he just doesn't know how to
deal with attachments.  After all, if he has trouble keeping his deck
lid attached.... well, nuff said.

So please send your Open Road Race Pantera photos directly to me and
I'll be sure to get them in the TPR gallery and make updates to the
member pages.  At some point I'll get a registration process in place so
you can post your own photos if you like as well.

If you've raced in an ORR, get me some photos please. :)

Thanks,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie