[DeTomaso] Kickin' the Dawg Tour

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Dec 22 19:22:54 EST 2009

The next "Kickin' the Dawg" tour starts next year, 2010.  First events
come early, in May.  You better start getting ready NOW if you want
half a snowballs chance as there are plenty other Pantera owners
gunnin' for him.  He's one old dog that just keeps getting off the
porch while the others just sniff the air.

It's time for the team challenge again.  Get it ready.
Asa Jay