[DeTomaso] the $15,000 Pantera ! Its all mine!!

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Tue Dec 22 19:03:30 EST 2009

Oh, now you guys really know how to cut.
I am not a Pantera guy just merely a person with garage art? Now that does dig deep!

OK, I got the message I will get back to work on it. You know, I really should drive it again before
it finds a new home. Perhaps I should take Lynnette in the Pantera on the next Kickin the Dawg tour.

Take care,
Nolan