[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Brace question

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Dec 22 09:14:28 EST 2009

Not only are there other things involved but this is overkill for what I
am doing. It's not bent but like many others who are bent it would not
be a critical issue at that point for that purpose.

There are advantages and disadvantages to having the 45's in or further
out but this is so overkill it doesn't matter. The heims are plenty
strong for their application. With 4 corners and at the angles they are
attached bending angles are minimal and not an issue.

Gary