[DeTomaso] oil injector question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Dec 19 00:14:54 EST 2009

Very interesting.  I guess the moral of the story (so far) is that I'm not risking life and limb of my engine by not having an oil injector.

Now if I can just get the car to stop ejecting drips of oil on the ground...(ever since I got it back from the "thrash mechanic" who supposedly got the rear main seal oil leaked fixed, it drips from the filter, the drain plug, and--I'm afraid to say this--maybe even a bit from the rear main seal, again.  I have no idea what kind of oil he put in; probably vegetable oil!)

Sincerely,

Chris
3846