[DeTomaso] Travelling to San Diego next week

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Dec 8 20:10:58 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am booked into San Diego Monday through Thursday of next week.  I'll
be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Carlsbad.  My first time there
on company business... I have -no- idea where I am.

So, what's happening in the evenings in those parts?  Any Pantera
owners want to have dinner?  Anybody want to order stuff from the club
store and get free shipping, as in I can bring it with me.  ;)

Let me know, I'd love to get together with folks, time permitting.

Thank you,
Asa Jay