[DeTomaso] Car Shipping Advice-DAS

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:57:01 EST 2009

I have shipped 4 cars in last 3 years, three from Cali and one from Florida to Cincinnati.

The prior three were all random companies as most places broker to the company through bidding etc.  I used Nationwide once and PJ's another time.

I tried DAS this time and what a cluster (*&)%@.

The worst company I have ever dealt with and they honestly don't seem to care.  If i functioned as they do I would be homeless or in jail.
I would not even recommend them to a corvette owner LOL.

Anyways, people are always asking about shipping advice for Panteras and heres one to avoid for numerous reasons.

D is not for dependable, they have been untruthful x 3 and unreliable x 4 issues already and I have not even gotten the car yet.

CW