[DeTomaso] Half Shaft Safety Hoop

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Dec 8 13:08:33 EST 2009

Considering the amount of weight attached at the factory and the
amounts used when my half-shafts were recently serviced, I'd say it's
pretty important.  Also consider for a moment those instances where
owners have experienced bad vibrations in the rear, only to find that
tightening the half-shaft bolts to the transmission flanges cured it.
I think balance is very important.

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=1499

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=1502

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=1505