[DeTomaso] Half Shaft Safety Hoop

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:18:45 EST 2009

I have also personally seen a number (3 ?) of vibration issues solved by correctly
aligning the two halves of the half-shafts.  Note that they come balanced, and marked
with alignment arrows.  This would not be done if not necessary.

Chuck

Anecdotal evidence is "very important".

I've heard of numerous vibration issues that have been traced to small
imbalances or slightly loose nuts/bolts in the halfshafts.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"